Methods of Payment
There are a number of ways which the school accepts payment. The following guide will assist you in paying fees and making sure that they are quickly credited to our account.
Fees can be paid through direct deposit into our bank account or by cash (Only Baht). For security reasons, the school prefers payment by direct cash deposit.
Direct Deposit: You can transfer funds directly into our account from an ATM or any Siam Commercial Bank Branch. If you use a Siam Commercial Bank, simply fill in a deposit slip with our details:
Name: Rongrian Anuban Hana Christian.
Branch: Big C Hangdong, 433/4, Moo 7, Tambon Mae Hia, Amphur Muang, Chiang Mai – 50100, Thailand.
Swift Code: sicothbk (For transfers from abroad)
Account Number: 406-016282-0
Cash: If you choose to pay in cash, please visit the school and meet with the cashier to make your payment (8.30 am. – 3.30 pm.). The tuition fee for each student should be paid according to one of the following schedules:
1. Annual Plan
- If you are willing to pay for the full year, the tuition fee should be paid on or before the first day of school.
2. Semester Plan
- First semester tuition is due on the first week of the semester or before the first day of school.
- Second semester tuition is due on the first week of the semester or before the first day of school.
- Student Visa: In order to obtain a student visa, tuition must be paid in full for the entire year.
- Late Fee and Penalty: A fee of 100 Baht per day, per family will be automatically assessed for late payment on tuition fees. If a cumulative late fee reaches 5,000 Baht, the school will take further action to ensure the total balance is paid. If a problem should arise regarding your payments, please contact the office as soon as possible, BEFORE the due date and the assessment of late fee.
- Refunds: Refunds are given under the following circumstances:
- Beginning from the day 1 of the 1st Semester through day 10 we will refund 50% of the tuition costs.
- Beginning from day 11-20 of the 1st Semester we will refund 25% of the tuition. After day 20 days no refunds will be given.